Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exp. Midlands Lead Guitarist / Bassist with strong harmony vocals avail Nationwide

Options
  • 25-02-2012 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Experienced Midlands Lead Guitarist / Bassist with strong harmony vocals and 3K PA available for paid work in a busy band nationwide.

Who isn't you may asksmile.gif

I am a very experienced reliable positive minded musician in my late 30's having gigged in cover / rock / wedding / tribute bands for close to 20 years. Midlands based but will travel for right act. I am currently in a band but i'm gone past dragging people unwillingly! Know all the usual stuff from early rock and roll / rat pack, classic rock to modern chart pop rock. I am not a shredder. Looking to get into a working set up 2, 3 or more piece. Not into originals thanks. Not into startups. Samples available on request. Best of well minded equipment. Will rehearse to get up to speed, fail to prepare - prepare to fail :P Thanks for reading. Whos first?

Comments

Advertisement