Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the Time Right to Invade Britain?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Might want to leave scotland alone lads, we can be a bit mental up there. The romans couldnt do it. .

No offence to the Scots, but who in their right mind would want it. Ditto for Wales. No lets just calmly do over Engerland, just for practice, before we go somewhere warmer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Argghhh stop exploding you cowards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Borzoi wrote: »
    No offence to the Scots, but who in their right mind would want it. Ditto for Wales. No lets just calmly do over Engerland, just for practice, before we go somewhere warmer.

Should we not practice on somewhere a bit, i dunno, easier first? Poland maybe, seeing as most of then are here. Then again, they're used to being invaded. How about Iceland? Its only 1 letter different, shouldn't be too hard. Although An Post might have issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

Invade us ?!! LOL...With what your Hurley sticks??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Jackeenboy wrote: »

Of course what else :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Melted M&M

Saibh wrote: »
    Of course what else :confused:

With a good lump of sod set alight on a stick enough to scare the bejazus outta
    them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Meh, there's no point in invading a country where the targeted population are already been diluted on a scale bigger than we could ever achieve, mwhahahahahaaa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

I've been giving this further thought. Once in control, I think we'll have to put on a show of public strength, to quell any thoughts of rebellion. Might I suggest we take Bruce Foresyth for a ride on the Millenium Eye, and throw him off at the height of its rotation.

I have nothing against Mr. Foresyth -- he's a brilliant vaudeville entertainer, and an all-round class act -- but that is exactly why this single act of brutality will stun the natives into inaction. To show our merciful side, we can then take the actress who plays Dot Cotton to the height of the wheel's rotation, but spare her from being thrown off, and let her way with 150 lashes from a good quality whip (something akin to that used in The Passion of the Christ).

In their catatonic state of mourning for Mr. Foresyth (1885 - 2009), that's when we start loading our squatters onto car ferries, passenger liners, naval vessels -- anything with a rudder and a floating quality. To give our population time to come over, we'll send the Brits to Ireland the long way around (i.e. go right instead of left, circumnavigate the globe, and arrive in Galway).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If the IRA keep shooting our soldiers, we might just whipe the whole ginger Paddy population out !

Just the gingers? That sounds reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Agreed. Jackeenboy, your terms are acceptable to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

So the plan is to send over a low of unemployed homeless people on anything that floats? Did Ireland not already implement this in the 1980s?

No all of them!! gingers, pikeys, IRA flexors of the biceps, Hurley hitters, farmers et cetera...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

OP what are you doing devulging our plans on the Internet! You Fool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

darkman2 wrote: »
    OP what are you doing devulging our plans on the Internet! You Fool!

How else are we going to organise this... em... what are we organising again?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Cruise through the country like Vikings. Raping and pillaging everything in view. Although incidents of rape will probably (thankfully) not be that high as English women are fairly easy imo.

Spud guns at the ready.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭thethedev

Im not raping any english women, their full of diseases!!

We should take The Isle of Man and Iceland first and use them as staging pints for a greater invasion, they will both crumble pathetically.

Also, whos afraid of the SAS!!
    Ray Mears! Pah! I once spent a whole week living in a phone box in Ballymun. Hes not so tough!!
    Can we leave the Knackers behind when we go?

humberklog wrote: »
    Cruise through the country like Vikings. Raping and pillaging everything in view. Although incidents of rape will probably (thankfully) not be that high as English women are fairly easy imo.

Spud guns at the ready.
    Didnt we do that a few hundred years ago ??That why your all upset that we own yas now? Irish women have big ginger bushes !

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Tony46

send the knackers in first to deal with the sas, next i reckon a mixture of dublin and limerick scumbags should mop up the chav's. Next send cowen and his cronies in to run their government. then, and this is the best part, we sit back relax and watch britan crumble before us while we live in a crime and corruption free society. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Lads all this sounds like to much work, have we not learned anything for the Septic Tiger era, if something requires actual work we just get someone else to do it, usually the Polish, but for this we need to think bigger than that.
    I reckon we should get a nuke from some former commie country, then explode it in America, we'll probably have to wait till next paddys day before the gov jet flies there again but sure we can wait. Then we blame the brits for the nuke and wait for the yanks to invade. We offer our little island so they can invade the UK from our base, then once the UK is burt to a crisp and the yanks go home, thens out time to shine.
    We go in and kick the sh!t out of them when their on the ground and begging for mercy. I can see it now, Gordon Brown on his knees in the houses of parliament with biffo standing over him making him bark like a dog under threat of calling the yanks back. OH yes, we can do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Lads, we have to cancel the invasion. Michael O'Leary found out and Ryanair are now going to charge for using the toilet on the flight over. If only we hadn't stayed in the Airport bar for so long we could have just about afforded the invasion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

what about all the brits left in dublin?

Can we run riot and turn all of dublin into temple bar?

If you were to get Gerry Ryan a job in the bbc presenting that would surely cause a minium bloodshed as everybody would have thrown themselves from dover cliffs...

IMO you'd be better off starting with france, they bottle out of everything and strike normally, so what resistance there was would be minimal and the rest would all be gathered in one place protesting....
    Paris would be much nicer without the french.

Advertisement