Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle!

Options
  • 30-07-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭

Its back for the third time:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Three DRM free games for windows/linux/mac for whatever price you want to pay. You decide what goes to charity and what goes to the devs.

I've bought the last two and there is some truly awesome games in it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

I very much recommend VVVVV. Great platformer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They've added another 5 games to the list is you pay over the average price. Basically, pay over $5 you get 11 games and free access to play Minecraft till August 14th.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

May be against the rules but worth a bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Redeemed it on Steam, didn't get giftable copies of the ones I already own :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Man the music in VVVVVV is incredible!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

So far not a major fan of VVVVVVV but "And Yet it Moves" is bloody great, a very enjoyable platformer.
    ríomhaire wrote: »
    Redeemed it on Steam, didn't get giftable copies of the ones I already own :(

Get them to resend you the codes, should send you three links instead of 2, that's what happened with mine anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,165 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Enjoying And Yet it Moves, clever if frustrating. Crayon Physics is good but I keep feeling I'm not imaginative enough for it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,551 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Enjoying And Yet it Moves, clever if frustrating. Crayon Physics is good but I keep feeling I'm not imaginative enough for it :(

I take it you're playing Crayon Physics with a mouse?

If you ever get a chance, give it a go with a Wacom tablet. It's fun with a mouse, but becomes about a million times more fun (and imaginative!) when you're playing it with a pen.

Advertisement