Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam quakecon 2011 deal !!!!!

Options
  • 06-08-2011 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭

This deal is back this year , highlights inclucde fallout new vegas with all DLC , along with Brink , and all bethesda games, its ,also includes dooms/quakes for €70 euro brilliant deal!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

They're doing daily deals on it as well. Yesterday the morrowind pack was cut if you preordered Skyrim.

I'm not sure what today's deal is though. It keeps linking to Brink which I'm sure was 50% off yesterday too??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

not really great deal to be honest. alot of old games in there that allways go for feck all.

if you got new vegas, oblivion and brink, then there is really no value in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

They're doing daily deals on it as well. Yesterday the morrowind pack was cut if you preordered Skyrim.

I'm not sure what today's deal is though. It keeps linking to Brink which I'm sure was 50% off yesterday too??

Yeah, Brink was 50% off, they're also doing a free weekend for Brink as well and there was some more content added to it. Gotta move that Brink stock! Otherwise it's going to rot away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not really great deal to be honest. alot of old games in there that allways go for feck all.

if you got new vegas, oblivion and brink, then there is really no value in it.

all the early dooms and quake + addons are about a tenner each on steam, so it's still a good deal when they're all included together

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

all the early dooms and quake + addons are about a tenner each on steam, so it's still a good deal when they're all included together

I'd stuff is allways way overpriced. Such old games and they still robbing gamers.

If someone newer ever played those games and is interested in history of gaming then yeah, it might be good deal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well i still break out quake 1 and dissolution of eternity/scourge of armagon every now and again, havent played the dooms too much since i bought them on steam but it's nice to have them so I can just open the client and play a few levels.

dont think ill ever stop playing quake 1

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bethesda-Brink-PC-DVD/dp/B00305HJGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1312665506&sr=8-2

Much cheaper than on steam if anyone was thinking of getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

The pack is great value , look at all the new vegas dlc alone they are selling for a tenner each .
    heres a list Quake III Arena, Quake IV, Wolfenstein 3D, The Ultimate Doom, Final DOOM, DOOM II, QUAKE, QUAKE II, QUAKE II Mission Pack: The Reckoning, QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero, QUAKE III: Team Arena, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, QUAKE Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, DOOM 3, HeXen II, DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels for Doom II, Commander Keen, Rogue Warrior, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition, Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth, BRINK, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout: New Vegas, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™, Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money, Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts, Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues , The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Good deal if you don't own then all already :(

Advertisement