Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wikileaks Coming Soon - I'm Waiting For The Irish Rebellion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

hmmm wrote: »
    With the amount of time they spend hanging around protesting in front of the Dail, you wonder where these SWP lads find the time to post on here.

Oh that's a great post. Bash the few people in this country who get off their asses and protest rather than sitting at the TV going "God that's terrible Joe" without actually taking any action or initiative to change things :confused:

Such apathy is the death of democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭n900guy

IWhat worries me is the apparent traitorous nature of information sharing with the US and also the pushing of a US agenda in the EU. That is astonishing duplicity. Our own politicians are acting like spies. We're either in the EU or we're not. Anyway, it's what I've long suspected. The US has massive influence in Ireland and we'll never have a government they don't approve of. If we strayed from their position and became hostile to their meddling, we'd have a concocted civil war within a year and then a 'peace force' invading before long. The fact that 20-25 US personnel with diplomatic immunity who is based in Dublin that engage in direct surveillance of Irish citizens is despicable. The full Wikileaks release is coming soon...expect a sh!tstorm of epic proportions...

The pushing of the US agenda both politically and culturally is what has pretty much destroyed the country, for good. But, it started with that American taoiseach, Eamon de Valera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Now that theories have been aired, tell us what has been proved, and who actually gives a fook?

Did you read the articles linked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Well who will I get to shoot in this glorious rebellion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

bnt wrote: »
    Please stop quoting the whole OP, just to add one line at the bottom. We only need one copy of it. A good netiquette rule of thumb is: write more lines than you quote. :cool:

I have no response to the OP itself. Nothing we haven't seen here before.

Yep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nodin wrote: »
    Did you read the articles linked?

Sure I did.

All I see is opinions and suppositions ,no proof.

Only hard fact coming out of that neck of the woods is that some head banger with no means of support cost the taxpayer millions for damage to a US aircraft.

And walked off scott free.

Buck that for a game of cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

lol!!
    So whilst our great leaders were trying to insinuate Declan Ganley was a CIA spook they were busy licking hole down the american embassy!!

This country is a jokeshop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Irish people are useless at putting up a fight. Oh sure we'll shout and bluster at Joe Duffy and Pat Kenny and we might even walk down O'Connell Street if things are really bad. Do you think the blinkered idiots in Leinster House give a damn?

Wikileaks can release whatever it wants because nothing will happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

All wikileaks achieves is fueling the God complex of it's sociopath founder. Ffs, he 'regrets' that people will be killed as a result of him exposing names of informants in the middle east for example. Scumbag of the highest order IMO.

So no, OP, I shan't be rising up on the basis of some stuff that Assange in his omnipotence decided to release.

Youre one of the type who will slag the press, claim all newspapers are propaganda etc, and yet instantly believe 100% in anything from wikileaks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

4leto wrote: »
    Wikileaks Ireland

Do think they will expose Kerry's Atomic bomb programme.

I have suspected that for years.

We will be unleashing that upon Dublin tomorrow two weeks, over a million people will suffer! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭adocholiday

steve9859 wrote: »

All wikileaks achieves is fueling the God complex of it's sociopath founder. Ffs, he 'regrets' that people will be killed as a result of him exposing names of informants in the middle east for example. Scumbag of the highest order IMO.

Sorry I should have said that the Irish people will do nothing on the basis of Wikileaks. Unfortunately some brave people are going to get hurt because of Assange.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

There'll never be any revolution or rebellion as the Irish are a very lazy nation when it comes to getting things done or being organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

And they say the Seanad is Irelands biggest talking shop....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

Irish people will turn out in large numbers for the following:

the pope, Obama, GAA, rugby, electric picnic, Slane, oxygen, Jedward, the queen

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Irish people will turn out in large numbers for the following:

the pope, Obama, GAA, rugby, electric picnic, Slane, oxygen, Jedward, the queen

An Irish soccer team that actually achieves something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

It will be revealed Wicklow is not a real place, its like Tir Na Og or Neverland, it only exists in the imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jam

It will be revealed Wicklow is not a real place, its like Tir Na Og or Neverland, it only exists in the imagination.

That would explain a lot about the drinking water in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Jam wrote: »
    That would explain a lot about the drinking water in Dublin.

:D

Yeah that is in the leaks as well the flouride additive use in "Wickla" (which doesn't exist) is a well known hallucinogenic. :confused:

Sure I did.

All I see is opinions and suppositions ,no proof.

Only hard fact coming out of that neck of the woods is that some head banger with no means of support cost the taxpayer millions for damage to a US aircraft.

And walked off scott free.

Buck that for a game of cowboys.

The first articles main point -
    HUMAN rights groups have called on the Government to introduce measures to ensure Ireland can no longer be used for illegal rendition flights, after fresh evidence emerged that US authorities operated such missions through Shannon Airport over the past decade.
    A courtroom battle in New York between two private aviation companies who were contracted to carry out rendition flights by the US government has shed light on the secret airlift of suspected terrorists by CIA operatives using airports across Europe and Asia, including Shannon.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/anger-at-rendition-flights-through-shannon-166249.html#ixzz1Wyy8rLbp
    THE STATE’S human rights watchdog has called on the Government to ensure Ireland is not being used for “extraordinary rendition” flights following new evidence which links Shannon airport to the practice.
    About 1,500 documents indicate that the CIA secretly flew terrorist suspects or prisoners around the world using privately owned aircraft between 2001 and 2005. At least 10 of these flights passed through Shannon airport.
    The documents were used as evidence in a court case involving a dispute between two private firms: Richmore Aviation, an aircraft operator and SportsFlightAir, an aircraft broker, which acted for a US government contactor.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0903/1224303429524.html

Are you saying that the documents submitted to the court are false?

Nodin wrote: »

I'm seeing a lot of 'calling' and a lot of 'supposition' and no proof.

So, mate, get back to me when you have a little proof that will stand up in court eh:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Veles wrote: »
    Sounds like a synopsis of a new novel by Paddy Clancy,Tom Clancys Irish relative

In other words fiction.:D

I'm seeing a lot of 'calling' and a lot of 'supposition' and no proof.

Wheres the "supposition" exactly?

HE STATE’S human rights watchdog has called on the Government to ensure Ireland is not being used for “extraordinary rendition” flights following new evidence which links Shannon airport to the practice.

About 1,500 documents indicate that the CIA secretly flew terrorist suspects or prisoners around the world using privately owned aircraft between 2001 and 2005. At least 10 of these flights passed through Shannon airport.
    The documents were used as evidence in a court case involving a dispute between two private firms: Richmore Aviation, an aircraft operator and SportsFlightAir, an aircraft broker, which acted for a US government

Right there .

HE STATE’S human rights watchdog has called on the Government to ensure Ireland is not being used for “extraordinary rendition” flights following new evidence which links Shannon airport to the practice.

The documents were used as evidence in a court case involving a dispute between two private firms: Richmore Aviation, an aircraft operator and SportsFlightAir, an aircraft broker, which acted for a US government

Right there .

I think you need to look up the definition of "indicate" there.

Don't think so buddy,says all I need to hear.

Need to get more on the head of the pin than that lame one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

Don't think so buddy,says all I need to hear.

Need to get more on the head of the pin than that lame one.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are not willing to listen to evidence in such times as these. It is clear to see the badness and total mismanagement when governing this country over the last number of decades. The people at the very top do not represent us and are our enemies. Why would you brush that aside?

Rebellions are rare in countries which enjoy a very high standard of living.. People are too comfortable on their couches, eating dinner and browsing the internet to be bothered with it.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are not willing to listen to evidence in such times as these. It is clear to see the badness and total mismanagement when governing this country over the last number of decades. The people at the very top do not represent us and are our enemies. Why would you brush that aside?

Not brushing that aside man, just don't accept crusty arguments as Gospel.

No offence meant, but that is fcuking codswallop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Wikileaks Ireland

Do think they will expose Kerry's Atomic bomb programme.

I have suspected that for years.

Yeah the Gooch is case and point they have been experimenting with radioactive materials there for some time.

Advertisement