Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 have added a further 33 dates to their VERTIGO 2005 world tour.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

only a matter of time for Croker the 3rd....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

I'll be in Chicago in September..

Think I have any chance of buying tickets online? Or will the US tickmaster servers just implode like ours did when they go on sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

There's a presale on tomorrow. If someone could give me a password I would be very, very grateful! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

will be going to maddison sqaure garden on the friday...the last day of our j1...back of the net!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

How did you get tix?

• Advertisement

aint got them yet but hopefully in 20 mins will!!

Why what are you doing? I want to buy them aswell can you help me out here? where do I go, what do I do etc...

its the presale today for the ny gig and a few others. today ex-propaganda members can buy tickets, tomorrow u2.com members with unused codes can then on sat its the general sale

propaganda was the u2 fan club

Right, cool. Are you a member? By any chance would someone else (ie me) be able to use your details to buy more?

sorry you can only use the code once. managed to get 4 in the end of me and my mates. had to be on the phone to america for over an hour but it worked in the end. thank god for skype

• Advertisement
Advertisement