Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NA Server

Options
  • 28-04-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone plays on both the EU and NA servers..... can you play both with the same client?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Not trivially, the clients have deliberately separated version numbers for each region.

It could possibly be done, but you'd need to swap files about manually each time. Easier to just install two clients in parallel.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I do, but I have server roaming enabled as part of a test. It's still not entirely functional, but it's not bad.

It's interesting the different play styles.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I do, but I have server roaming enabled as part of a test. It's still not entirely functional, but it's not bad.

It's interesting the different play styles.

I would be interested in WG releasing that option. I travel for work so playing on NA would be better for my ping when away (I hope)

Advertisement