Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2012/2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Rangers can't be accused of papering over the cracks. Look at our clean sheet records, our unbeaten record and our points lead in the title race which is still a lot in terms of the SPL.

A league season is long. It is a long road ahead.
    Exactly.Wheres yeer saviour?The boy naisy?OH. There she is on the sideline.She tried to break an Aberdeen lads leg and 5 mins later fcucked up shes leg:D.Boo hoo.Naisy got KARMA. BIG STYLE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Exactly.Wheres yeer saviour?The boy naisy?OH. There she is on the sideline.She tried to break an Aberdeen lads leg and 5 mins later fcucked up shes leg:D.Boo hoo.Naisy got KARMA. BIG STYLE.
    I think you are overrating Naismith. A fine player indeed but we can cope without him. We dropped points but the same happened at the last international week and I am pretty sure Naismith played then.

I think you are overrating Naismith. A fine player indeed but we can cope without him. We dropped points but the same happened at the last international week and I am pretty sure Naismith played then.
    Yee dont need that diving,cheating b? Your history dictates that ye need at least one cheat in yeer make up.Oh silly me-Your manager springs to mind.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    With what, ****e ? :D

When january comes, we'll have money to buy things. Ye wont, infact the tax fraud case will be starting around then, wont it?

Dempsey wrote: »
    When january comes, we'll have money to buy things. Ye wont, infact the tax fraud case will be starting around then, wont it?
    Now,now the queen wants whats rightfully hers:D.Ha ha.Gotta laugh at the deluded rangers fans.Singing God save the queen, when the queen is hunting em down for their tax rebates:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Pish, awful, dreadful performance. Sums it up.

Sums what up?

You will still be rubbish. The Rangers will win 4 in a row.

the rangers are taking a lot for granted.Lets see how it pans out.Lets see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Did I hit a nerve?! :pac:

Did I hit a nerve?! :pac:
    How could it? Its celtic who are behind in the race.

• Advertisement

We'll see about that. Yee be about to shoite yer pants.Long way to go.Lets see.

How could it? Its celtic who are behind in the race.
    Creeping up on yee like a snail.Slowly but surely.Lets go!!:D

Creeping up on yee like a snail.Slowly but surely.Lets go!!:D
    Ok, don't get carried away. You will probably drop points in the next few weeks with a set piece or something.

Ok, don't get carried away. You will probably drop points in the next few weeks with a set piece or something.
    Dont piss on my dream man:D

Dont piss on my dream man:D
    :pac:

At least it might be exciting now.

:pac:

At least it might be exciting now.
    Celtic will win the League.I have a dream.;).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Any fan of a team that had diving cheats like McGeady and Nakamura in their line-up has nothing to comment on ;)

Keep hoping, the thunder surely has to arrive at some point right ? :D

Pish, awful, dreadful performance. Sums it up.
    Maybe you purposely ignored when I asked the first time, but, 'Sums what up'?
    Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Any fan of a team that had diving cheats like McGeady and Nakamura in their line-up has nothing to comment on ;)

Keep hoping, the thunder surely has to arrive at some point right ? :D

Our performance. It was dreadful.

I know, but what does it sum up? :)

• Advertisement

The words I used sum up the performance. Gosh..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

A dreadful performance from a dreadful disgrace of a club.Steeped in dreadfulness.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Its like a ''Give my head peace'' episode in here. Parkhead as Da and Keith as Uncle Andy :pac:

tommyhaas wrote: »
    Its like a ''Give my head peace'' episode in here. Parkhead as Da and Keith as Uncle Andy :pac:
    HA.Love it;)

A dreadful performance from a dreadful disgrace of a club.Steeped in dreadfulness.:D
    You trying to out WUM me..:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15824173.stm
    SPL secures new five-year TV deal with Sky and ESPN

The Scottish Premier League has announced a new five-year contract extension with Sky Sports and ESPN for the live rights to matches.

Each broadcaster will continue to show 30 live games per season across the United Kingdom.

The new agreement will run from season 2012/13 and BBC Scotland has learned it will net top-flight clubs around £80m.

The SPL did not reveal details, saying only that the deal improves on the £65m five-year deal agreed in 2009.

The league's chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "Sky Sports and ESPN are two of the biggest names in sports broadcasting and the SPL has enjoyed an excellent relationship with both broadcasters over the course of the current contract, a period which has seen a 28% increase in viewing figures.

In the current economic climate, announcing an increase in value is excellent news for our clubs.

Sky and ESPN stepped in to provide live SPL coverage when Setanta went out of business in the middle of their more lucrative rights deal.

The SPL had employed consultants IMG Media to instigate a feasibility study into the launch of their own television channel but that idea has been shelved.

The news comes less than two weeks after Clydesdale Bank announced they would end their sponsorship of the competition at the end of next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Drawn away to Arbroath in the Scottish Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

SONE ALUKO took a step closer to landing a deal with Rangers this afternoon as he scored in a 3-1 closed-doors win over St Mirren in Paisley.

The former Aberdeen winger had his trial with the club extended at the end of last week after he impressed in training at Murray Park.

And watching manager Ally McCoist looked impressed as the Nigerian international tormented the Buddies with a solid display at Greenhill Road.

Aluko played all bar the last few minutes of the friendly before he was replaced by defender Darren Cole.

And it seems McCoist now has plenty of food for thought as he contemplates bringing the 22-year-old into his squad on a permanent basis.

He is seeking a new face after Steven Naismith suffered cruciate knee ligament damage in a match against the Dons at Pittodrie last month.

Aluko has been identified as a possible solution for the right midfield slot which has since been left vacant and he appears to have done all he keen to show he's worth keeping.

John Fleck, so impressive in the reserve team's recent 6-0 win at Corby Town, grabbed the opening goal.

But although Saints levelled through Joe McKee, Aluko made his mark to make it 2-1 to Gers at the midway point.

Fleck then sealed victory for the visitors in the closing stages of the match when he slid in a penalty after Salim Kerkar was brought down in the box.

RANGERS: Gallacher, Ortiz, McMillan, Perry (Hegarty), Kerkar, Aluko (Cole), Bendiksen, McCulloch (Mitchell), Wylde, Hemmings, Fleck.

Doesn't say it there, but Ness also played and got injured, again, in the first half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

TheBuilder wrote: »
    Doesn't say it there, but Ness also played and got injured, again, in the first half.

He really is becoming a liability now pity had the making of a great player

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement