Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone recommend beard oil in Dublin or North Kildare area?

Options
  • 27-09-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any beard oil/balm (not wax, though!) that would tame my beard which I could pick up in or around the Dublin or North Kildare area?

Have an interview on Tuesday, so would like something that I could pick up today/tomorrow to check it out. Mainly looking for something to tame the part of the beard under my chin, as add a bit of wind, and it goes everywhere. Also has a load of straggly hairs that tend to start poking anywhere but down.

323468.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

To update this, got 100% Argan oil in the Health Shop, Liffey Valley.
    http://www.liffeyvalley.ie/store-directory/view/the-health-store

Did a Google before buying Argan oil (someone recommended it to me), and found that many products mention having Argan oil inside to sell it, but often have a lot of filler. Also, if there's no smell, it has been heated, and thus won't be as effective. So, cold pressed 100% Argan oil is what to aim for, and that's what i got in the box in the Health Shop above.

Advertisement