Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food for shih tzu puppys

Options
  • 19-08-2010 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I got a fab little shih tzu pup this week and I was wondering could anyone recommend food for them and any other tips to deal with these pups, male , 8 weeks old , very well behaved and doesn't cry, he loves to sleep !!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

I would recommend any pet shop/vet high quality food like Royal Canin, Burns, James Wellbeloved, Science Plan. Dry food only needed.

Also a good book to have is the perfect puppy by Gwen Bailey. If you want to pm me your email I will also send you lots of puppy advice sheets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Enjoy the sleepy time pups sleep a lot for the first few months be prepared for a lot of mischief in a few weeks hehe.
    We have a small breed pup (well he's just over a year now) I started him on Burns puppy chicken and rice, it's suitable to feed toy breeds this one once they reach adult hood too.
    Had him on Royal Canin puppy first but didn't find it great, each dog is different though.
    He loves the taste too and the pieces of the Burns puppy are nice and teeny for toy breed puppys.

Advertisement