Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

video editing setup 600?

• 21-11-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Looking to do my first build for a video editing rig

Need the following

Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro family2 (Q600 or higher recommended), Intel HD4000, HD4400, or HD4600

Intel Quad Core i7 or Quad Core Xeon processor
    Need 16+ GB RAM plus an ssd

Can i get this built for me? whats best next steps

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

ITs extremely tight to get a i7 and 16gb ram system for 600 quid. Youd be looking at having only internal graphics which wont be ideal depending on what video editing software you use. Fill out one of the forms that give us more of a clue on what exactly you need. But bear in mind 600 is a very small amount...

Advertisement