Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cpa p2

Options
  • 06-07-2015 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

i am thinking of doing the 4 p2's in late august.
    starting now, would i have enough time to prepare do you think?
    i am hoping someone on here has maybe sat exams at the p2 level
    regards available study time, i work the normal 9-5 i might add

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Powerfairy

Just wondering how you got on Frankythefish? Did u get there in the end?

I am sitting the 4 p2s in April. People say I am crazy taking on 4 subjects. All the people who work with me do ACCA & complete one exam at a time...

I work full time too. 9-7 sometimes. I have started studying / doing questions & catching up on lectures only last week, 14 weeks to exam. Hopefully I have time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trishaaaa_X

Powerfairy wrote: »
    Just wondering how you got on Frankythefish? Did u get there in the end?

I am sitting the 4 p2s in April. People say I am crazy taking on 4 subjects. All the people who work with me do ACCA & complete one exam at a time...

I work full time too. 9-7 sometimes. I have started studying / doing questions & catching up on lectures only last week, 14 weeks to exam. Hopefully I have time!!

I completed ACCA, I used to complete 2/3 at a time & I worked! It is completely possible you will just have to put in the work now and then when it comes to the final few days just keep doing exam papers.. I am not sure what the P2 is equivant too in ACCA terms but I competed 2 Professional papers in June- Auditing and Tax and they are notorious for being so difficult and so many people at work were saying I'd never pass them. I passed all 10 exams in 2 years which a lot of my peers said that I wouldnt do it that quick! You can do it alright, you will just have to put the work in :) Best of Luck with them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Powerfairy

I completed ACCA, I used to complete 2/3 at a time & I worked! It is completely possible you will just have to put in the work now and then when it comes to the final few days just keep doing exam papers.. I am not sure what the P2 is equivant too in ACCA terms but I competed 2 Professional papers in June- Auditing and Tax and they are notorious for being so difficult and so many people at work were saying I'd never pass them. I passed all 10 exams in 2 years which a lot of my peers said that I wouldnt do it that quick! You can do it alright, you will just have to put the work in :) Best of Luck with them!!

Thanks for this info, you have really inspired me! Well done great achievement sitting 10 exams in a 2 year period. :) Most I do in a year is 4 maximum so well done! I will let you know if I do in fact pass them in June, thanks again for your story!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trishaaaa_X

Powerfairy wrote: »
    Thanks for this info, you have really inspired me! Well done great achievement sitting 10 exams in a 2 year period. :) Most I do in a year is 4 maximum so well done! I will let you know if I do in fact pass them in June, thanks again for your story!

Glad to put some confidence in yourself :) You will pass no bother to you!

Advertisement