Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amp repairs wicklow south dublin

Options
  • 08-05-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

does anyone know a guy? my marshall is in need of a fix. Nothing too major but its too heavy to cart into dublin. Ideally Id need a guy to drop out to ym flat to pick it up. And preferably not charge a bomb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmcnorvell

grumpynerd wrote: »
    does anyone know a guy? my marshall is in need of a fix. Nothing too major but its too heavy to cart into dublin. Ideally Id need a guy to drop out to ym flat to pick it up. And preferably not charge a bomb.

Can you describe problem? Might be able to help you sort it yourself. Model of amp will be useful...cheers.

Can you describe problem? Might be able to help you sort it yourself. Model of amp will be useful...cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭grumpynerd

jmcnorvell wrote: »

mg 250dfx...just not quite working right.....volume and hiss problems...dist channel has barely any volume.

Advertisement