Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE 2 - no sound on programs but ads OK

• 08-11-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I have no sound on RTE 2 programs, but when they break for ads, the sound comes back. I have a UPC digital connection. In another room I have an old UPC cable (non digital) and the sound is OK on that. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Have you an "Audio" button on your remote? Some channels have multiple audio steams (Such as audio for visually impared), you might just be picking the wrong 1 for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TerryOC

Thanks Clareman, I'll have a look at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭van damme

I had exactly the same problem last night with my Sky+ recordings - no audio at all on Masterchef or The Movie Show. Never had this before, and all other recordings from other channels were fine. No idea what caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xLollyx

My mam said the came thing. We tried to watch Masterchef then just now on RTE Player and again, no sound like last night. Very strange!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Liam_Lawlor

I've exactly the same problem, no sound last night when tried to watch Masterchef on RTE 2, ad breaks in full stereo sound, I recorded it on my UPC DVR, went to watch it - no sound. Thought not to worry I'll watch it on UPC on demand via rte player... Oh no same thing there - WTF is going on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement