Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus Lane times - Terenure

• 25-11-2007 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Just on my way home this evening, I got stopped by a guard in the bus lane on Terenure Road East (out of town direction) for being in the bus lane. He claimed it was 24 hour. I'm almost sure it's 7-19, it could even be 7-10, 1230-19. Now he didn't threaten to give me points or anything, so I think this was a case of a power trip without the paper work or else he was just trying to give me a scare. I'll check the next time I'm on that road what it's times are but I know the one from Rathgar to Rathmines isn't 24hr. I wouldn't have used this one if it was, I tend to obey the law.

Anyone put my mind at rest as to whether this bus lane is 24hr or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

tywy wrote: »
    Anyone put my mind at rest as to whether this bus lane is 24hr or not?

What does the sign say ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I was past the sign at the time... won't be back there for a while, was just curious did anyone here know off hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

My dad drove past the sign today, it's a 7-7 bus lane, the guard was either an idiot or on a power trip

Advertisement