Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reliable Dublin Taxi Companies

• 22-11-2007 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

i need to be out in Dublin Airport at 5-5.15 am on Saturday Morning,could anyone recommend a reliable Taxi Company that i could Ring tomorrow to book a Taxi for Saturday Morning?
    the last thing i want is to be waiting around in the House on Saturday Morning with no sign of the Taxi i Booked,especially at that Hour of the Morning.
    i'm on the Northside of Dublin (Cabra Area) by the way...
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

ooter wrote: »
    i need to be out in Dublin Airport at 5-5.15 am on Saturday Morning,could anyone recommend a reliable Taxi Company that i could Ring tomorrow to book a Taxi for Saturday Morning?
    the last thing i want is to be waiting around in the House on Saturday Morning with no sign of the Taxi i Booked,especially at that Hour of the Morning.
    cheers

Try National Radio Cabs on 01 6772222, they are by far the biggest and imo the best in Dublin.

They have over 800 cars in their fleet so they usually have no problem getting one for you. Couldn't see a problem at that time on Sat am..

Then again I might be biased because I work with them..

Have a look at the website here http://www.radiocabs.ie/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't work for them and have always found them reliable for early morning pick-ups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Try VIP, 478 3333. They have a lot of cover out on the west of Dublin and despatch airport jobs out a little bit earlier than other companies; they also take CC on phone bookings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭ooter

Thanks Lads,i'll check them out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Thanks Lads,i'll check them out...

And if you're still stuck try Dial A Cab 01 80 80 800 ( I might work for them )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

@ OP, with that username, you must be off to Liverpool for the game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

cheers

Fitzers are based in Cabra - I've used them plenty of times for airport runs
    838 3838

Advertisement