Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2002 BMW 320 - Replacement Key

Options
  • 26-06-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a 2002 BMW 320 2.0 TDI and it needs a key replacement.

When i bought it, it only had the ONE main key, and no spare key.

It sorta looks like this ( Not the actual key ) HERE

i now have the car about 3 months, and the key is in bits, its falling apart, there is a MASSIVE crack down the center, that's about to split open.

Id be looking for a replacement MAIN Key & a back-up spare key , it doesn't have to be the same as the original, it can be a newer type, as long as it works of course.

I am finding it hard to source somewhere i can get this, there is no BMW dealerships near me.

Cheers for the help! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Diar

you can buy a key cases on eBay a lot cheaper than getting a new key a you don't change the blade or the electronics.

Advertisement