Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seat Leon

• 10-07-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭

No I'm not buying one :)

I've just seen one, we were at a junction, I was going forward and he was going left. And was looking at his car and on the back he had 2 stickers saying this:

CupraR and FR, and under the cupra sign another sticker with the nurburgring circuit.

Now my question is, is there such thing as a CupraR AND FR ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

I think there's a Cupra, Cupra R and there's the range of FR cars, all separate cars though.
    You can buy the letters in Halfords or your local Seat dealer has them too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭RobertM

lol

Just remembered the reg of the car. Should've known better in the first place

Registration 06D*****
    Make SEAT
    Model LEON
    Description 1.9 TDI REFERENCE 05DR
    Fuel Type DIESEL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

FR on new model is the equivalent of the golf gti. The cupra is like the new golf r. Easiest way to think of it. Basic difference is higher output from a remap, slightly different turbo and intercooler. Cupra also uses aluminium suspension bits which makes it smother and lighter than fr

RobertM wrote: »
    lol

Just remembered the reg of the car. Should've known better in the first place

Registration 06D*****
    Make SEAT
    Model LEON
    Description 1.9 TDI REFERENCE 05DR
    Fuel Type DIESEL

ah you just saw one with the aero kit. Sad git's stick stupid badges on them. You'll always know a decent Leon by black seats as opposed to grey in the boggo ones or red in the sport ups

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭RobertM

EPM wrote: »
    ah you just saw one with the aero kit. Sad git's stick stupid badges on them. You'll always know a decent Leon by black seats as opposed to grey in the boggo ones or red in the sport ups

He was about 2 lenghts in front of me in the left lane and I only saw the back of the car. The car did look a bit genuine, with the bodykit, big rims and dual exhaust.

• Advertisement

That's all part of the oem aero bit. Exhaust back box is changed too. Can be had on all models but most here were put on the hard to sell base models because they are fairly horrid otherwise

Advertisement