Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fun things to do in a (small'ish) hotel?

• 06-11-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

OK so there's about 50 rooms here, 2 floors.... you can't really be anonymous here. There's a Leisure Centre, and no lifts (I presume they get away with that by giving disabled people the ground floor)

Inspire me guys, I have a few hours before the OH arrives (Might be on to ye then too for advise on what to do :pac:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Pick up a prostitute and buy some coke and let the games begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

do nik naks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

1: Find your best suit.
    2: Shave your head and put on sunglasses.
    3: ?????
    4: Profit.
    5: Possible prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

masturbate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

JohnCleary wrote: »
    OK so there's about 50 rooms here, 2 floors.... you can't really be anonymous here. There's a Leisure Centre, and no lifts (I presume they get away with that by giving disabled people the ground floor)

Inspire me guys, I have a few hours before the OH arrives (Might be on to ye then too for advise on what to do :pac:)

Is "fun" a euphemism for something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

orourkeda wrote: »
    Pick up a prostitute and buy some coke and let the games begin.
    I have a few hours before the OH arrives

Why pay when there's no need? Waste of money tbh... you're the reason we're in recession... damn hookers! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Make a new thread and that your OH left you and that you want someone to keep you company.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Drink ??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Pretend to work there in some capacity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Probably a bit late, but you should have picked you a load of candles and rose petals. That'd take half a hour, get a powernap with the rest of the time before she arrives and then let the games begin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Detach all the lampshades you can find and build a fort in a hallway with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

get white tape and make a "chalk outline" of a body in the hallway outside your room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Make a new thread and that your OH left you and that you want someone to keep you company.;)
    I'll be back in 45 mins :p
    Redpunto wrote: »
    Drink ??!!
    I've a pint of Captain Morgans & Red Bull here... tick
    Ruu wrote: »
    Pretend to work there in some capacity.
    All the staff know me, but a conference of some muckers just broke out... could be fun
    Gillo wrote: »
    Probably a bit late, but you should have picked you a load of candles and rose petals. That'd take half a hour, get a powernap with the rest of the time before she arrives and then let the games begin.
    You just inspired me, gonna try to pocket some fancy candles
    Detach all the lampshades you can find and build a fort in a hallway with them
    Again, you just inspired me... Not gonna build a fort, but might take some lampshades home with me as a souvineer (sp?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

I'll be back in 45 mins :p

I've a pint of Captain Morgans & Red Bull here... tick

All the staff know me, but a conference of some muckers just broke out... could be fun

You just inspired me, gonna try to pocket some fancy candles

Again, you just inspired me... Not gonna build a fort, but might take some lampshades home with me as a souvineer (sp?)

Oh you'll have such a fun time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,125 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The best time to be up to no good is when there's no-one around to see you loosen all of the caps on the salt, pepper and sauce bottles in the dining room.

There's nothing like accusations and violence at breakfast time. The only downside is if there's no-one else staying in the hotel, then you're feckin' screwed.

Advertisement