Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Macbeth charactor questions

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

if you know any possible macbeth questions on charactors let me know

im trying to cover as many areas as possible

mock questions or anything...

just not questions on themes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

Theme of Kingship but I wouldn't be sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

macbeth & some sort of tag -witches maybe

theme -deception / app vs reality / supernatural

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

do this bebo macbeth quiz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I doubt kingship, that's what I studied for it in 2007 and the question was power, which was excellent, just a bit of adapting and it fit perfectly. I'd say they've copped that too..appearance vs. reality would be more likely I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

For the charachter of Macbeth himself, I'd say do a tragic hero essay - say that in order to be classed as one, one must adhere to the conventions which a tragedian must follow.. loved and admired, fatal flaw, spur, the experience of moral degeneration and regeneration, and the winning back of the audience. It can cover loads of things, like in the mocks that question on feeling disgust and sympathy was basically a tragic hero question, and it can be applied to theme and complexity of charachter too, amongst others!

• Advertisement
Advertisement