Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinically dead pregnant woman being kept alive

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

It's not your writing 'style'. Read what you wrote again and you can see how it could be misinterpreted. And that's being generous.

Perhaps if you read the post I was initially replying to you wouldn't have misunderstood my post. Or if you prefer, by all means take everything that is said in a discrete vacuum :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Perhaps if you read the post I was initially replying to you wouldn't have misunderstood my post. Or if you prefer, by all means take everything that is said in a discrete vacuum :o

Most writers prefer that their writings make sense on their own merits. It would appear others need to write extensive 'edits' to explain their intended meaning, yet have difficulty understanding how others could possibly have 'misinterpreted' them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Most writers prefer that their writings make sense on their own merits. It would appear others need to write extensive 'edits' to explain their intended meaning, yet have difficulty understanding how others could possibly have 'misinterpreted' them.

Ah look. You misunderstood my post because you didn't read the post I was replying to. It's simple and you don't have to defend your position. It can happen to the best of us. My "extensive edits" are meaningless arguments back and forth with one person who can't seem to let it go. I assume that by "others" you simply mean....you?

I'm not writing a novel, I am partaking in a discussion. This naturally involves replying to other posts and ideas no? Are you here for the Nobel prize in literature? :P

Now, I am tired and I don't want to continue with your mental gymnastics :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD FRIENDLY REMINDER: Let's please focus on the thread topic, and not each other. Thanks.

Advertisement