Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oktoberfest 2015

Options
  • 26-03-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Okay so I've just booked flights and a hostel (Hostel Haus Int. Munich 10 mins from city centre) in Munich for 4 Nights ( 23/09/2015 - 27/09/2015).

Hope to head into the festival 4 of the 5 days (into the tents and the likes etc..)

Unfortunatley my friends are all 50/50 which is basically 20/80 ie. more hope if getting blood from a stone than gettin' some of these lads to fork out cash.

I'm 23, male, going alone. If anyone is going around this time and has space for a +1 let me know (I'll provide mediocre entertainment on a consistant basis... Never underestimate the value of consistency). I'm not even too bothered by even 3rd wheelin' :p

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭Corvo

oldspice wrote: »
    Okay so I've just booked flights and a hostel (Hostel Haus Int. Munich 10 mins from city centre) in Munich for 4 Nights ( 23/09/2015 - 27/09/2015).

Hope to head into the festival 4 of the 5 days (into the tents and the likes etc..)

Unfortunatley my friends are all 50/50 which is basically 20/80 ie. more hope if getting blood from a stone than gettin' some of these lads to fork out cash.

I'm 23, male, going alone. If anyone is going around this time and has space for a +1 let me know (I'll provide mediocre entertainment on a consistant basis... Never underestimate the value of consistency). I'm not even too bothered by even 3rd wheelin' :p

Cheers,

How much did this set you back?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oldspice

Flying from Luxembourg though.

Only €130 return.

Accommodation was €460 though one bed hostel. City centre Haus Hostel International.

Advertisement