Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i need a gig

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dj gazza k

Not really 2 choices then really is it?

well it kinda is coz i could choose to put on a completely different song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dj gazza k

Listen gazza get in some more practice, post mixes online and link them here for advise. Tell everyone and their dog that your starting out in the world of DJing and make a top ten selling Beatport EP.

i never have time to upload songs on the net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

dj gazza k wrote: »

Your going to have to make time, how are people going to hear what you play? Im talking about mixes here not EP's that was a joke :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

Alright Guys, Just Went on Thomann there and ordered my first controller, The Behringer BCD 3000
    http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_bcd3000.htm

Not a great thing i can tell, but as I said I'm seriously strapped for cash so it'll have to do for the time being.

I'm going to be using it with the laptop through vDj or Traktor,and the output going into headphones so i can cue, and some sort of Amp or speakers.I was just wondering by looking at that, is there anything essential that i'd also need to buy, ie. soundcards, some sort of cables?

Looking at this picture I'm not sure how i will connect it to the laptop & the amp. The headphone slot is at the front.

1198826_800.jpg

Cheers to anyone that can help! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

dj gazza k wrote:
    wel de way i c it is iv 2 choices: mix it up or change de song

When asked what "mix it up" meant
    throw in another song i suppose

So, my point is, its not really 2 choices, when both of them are the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

M O N T O wrote: »
    Looking at this picture I'm not sure how i will connect it to the laptop & the amp. The headphone slot is at the front.

Master output goes to your amp. You'll need phono cables for that.
    USB to your computer, usb cable should be with the unit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

M O N T O wrote: »

I'm going to be using it with the laptop through vDj or Traktor,and the output going into headphones so i can cue, and some sort of Amp or speakers.I was just wondering by looking at that, is there anything essential that i'd also need to buy, ie. soundcards, some sort of cables?

It has a built-in soundcard if I'm not mistaken, so that's all you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

dj gazza k wrote: »

your 16 and you dont have time!!!!
    some people have full time jobs,kids and they still manage to make time.

id say give up now because this statement just shows the little amount of work your prepared to do in order to get a gig.
    all the time you were replying to people on here one of your mixes could have been uploading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

This thread hurts my eyes.

dj gazza k - learn to use your keyboard and type full words, its not really that hard.

There's also a whiff of troll from all this, best off locked I reckon

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement