Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone still play Battlefield bad company 2 ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Yup. Merry Christmas Bravo Two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Must locate disc and have a blast.

How maps are left in rotation

What you playing on? I'm on 360 (I know) but that has good bit of Rush on Arica Harbour, Valperiso, Isles Iscentes (I've no idea how to spell them). Also conquest, harvest day, Panama Canal ect

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Still 10k+ players on PC when I checked last week.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'm back into it. Sure it's a bit clunky at first but it's a helluva lot of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

BFBC2 is free on XBOX Live Gold for 360 users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Sweet, i havent played this my ps3 days, downloading it now, 4.88gb!

Edit - downloaded and went to play it, but it says there are no games available when i try play multiplayer? Wtf

Update - seems to be a known problem, either no servers online or they are all full and they are working on a fix from what i found on google, what a shame! Was looking forward to a game of this today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I still think it was the pinicle of the BF series. did not like BF3 and BF4 is only a little better than 3.... but not a patch on bad company....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Still play it regularly on the PS3. It can be hit and miss when trying to find a populated server but most evenings and weekends I find something which is playable.

I really enjoy this game, I know it had its flaws but I just got it straight off. Reminded me of the first time playing BF2.

I was so happy when BF3 came out, played it for about 30 mins and put it back in the box never to be played again.

I'll go back to a PC gaming rig when the kids grow up, just can't justify the spend for the amount of time I'll get to use it.

Paolo264 if any wants to add me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Really glad this is the free game for xbox live. The servers have loads of people playing once again and all the maps are back.

I played this to death recently and the only full ones were Arica Harbour Conquest and the occasional Rush map! Gonna hop in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭i124Q

Just bought this on Steam for 2.49. It is such a beautiful game, so much fun compared to BF3. Just the way the map is so dynamic after all of the distruction.

Anyone up for a game or two in the next couple of weeks pm me and we'll get together on Steam, cuz im playing it a lot recently, been looking for people to play with.

Advertisement