Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paveing slabs

Options
  • 13-08-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy some paving slabs to do my back garden ,
    was wondering if anyone bought some recently and what was the price like .
    Am looking for about 45

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,475 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I bought @110 450mm square slabs and a ton of jointing sand a few months ago from the Brickyard in Kileely for €400 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Thanks very much that sounds OK and that's the size i was looking for as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

BrendanD wrote: »
    Thanks very much that sounds OK and that's the size i was looking for as well

That brickyard in Kileely are very good...decent proces etc, would recomend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Creative Gardens in Ballyneety would be another place to check out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Hooked

I did a small area myself (bout 30 slabs) a few months back. Went to Cunneens on the Dublin Road, opposite the maxol - just before the bridge - on the way out of town, before you hit the parkway.

Think the Slabs were 3 quid each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

that's a good price i am only down the road did the deliver ?
    Hooked wrote: »
    I did a small area myself (bout 30 slabs) a few months back. Went to Cunneens on the Dublin Road, opposite the maxol - just before the bridge - on the way out of town, before you hit the parkway.

Think the Slabs were 3 quid each.

Advertisement