Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breakdancers

Options
  • 12-07-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,
    Im putting on a party in a few weeks for a 40th bday and as it has a slightly 80's theme , I was looking for a couple of oldschool breakdancers to perfrom for about 10 - 15 min on the night ..

anyone know of any ? .. emailed the 2 dance schools and not a single reply (and yes I rang and no answer and left a message and no responce )

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

There's a crew that perform in Shelbourne road park - Are good. Then incidentally saw them training in the Gym on Windmill St. near the Dock Road - Not sure of the name. If you're interested drive down to the bottom of Windmill St. and go into Gym on RHS - Leave your number with reception ask them to call you etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Don't forget the square of lino and the beatbox for the genuine experience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I have a friend that runs flawless school of dance I can ask him if you want or you can PM me your number and I can get him to give u a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Darragh77

Lino ( 1980 , green and yellow stuff) supplied ..

thanks campo pm sent
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

got your PM Dar he will give you a ring this evening and maybe ye can sort something out sure

• Advertisement
Advertisement