Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you buy a Dell laptop from dell.co.uk and ship to Ireland?

• 31-12-2008 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

The same Laptops from Dell.ie are available on DELL.UK for 25% cheaper, will dell UK ship them to Ireland....
    Or would you need to use a UK address and then re-ship back here??

Even the Latter would save a lot of money,
    but what then about support...

cramp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭M.T

cramp wrote: »
    The same Laptops from Dell.ie are available on DELL.UK for 25% cheaper, will dell UK ship them to Ireland....
    Or would you need to use a UK address and then re-ship back here??

Even the Latter would save a lot of money,
    but what then about support...

cramp

Yes you can. In a sneaky way. Spec your required item and then ring Dell uk.

At the end when you pay by credit card, they always deliver to the card holders address.

Worked for me...twice. Support is not an issue. I took an xps laptop off my brother as it had a broken screen. He bought it from Dell uk in the North.

Little did he know there was still 3 months left on his 3 year warranty, which I used in Dublin to get the screen fixed :D They came to my place of work and replaced the screen.

Advertisement