Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesa Tabletop TV Stand

Options
  • 25-06-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi lads, apologies if I have posted this in the incorrect place, please move if I have.

I was hoping to get some advice on where I could purchase a tabletop TV stand with a Vesa connection on it. Basically I have gotten a 40" TV from a friend but he had it mounted on the wall. As I live in a rented apartment I cannot mount it on my wall. So I am looking to get a stand that would mean I could put it on my current TV cabinet. I have found some on Amazon and Ebay but they are all in the UK and they either don't deliver to Ireland, or charge a fair bit to deliver.

Would anybody have any idea where I could get something in Ireland? The Vesa is 200mm x 200mm.

Thanks in advance,
    Bill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Hi Bill

I think IKEA do something that. they have series of tv stands that have a mounting mechanism built in.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭BillyBoy

Hey Gordy, thanks for the reply. I had already gone and ordered the below which I found after a bit more googling but thank you anyway. Arrived yesterday and I installed it last night. It is doing the job perfectly, and would recommend it at this stage for anyone else looking for something similar.

http://cpcireland.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=ST02951

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

good find, just out of interest, what are you doing with your dvd player / sky box etc?

Advertisement