Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaming Build 700-800

• 03-04-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

1. What is your budget? 700-800 (can go slightly over) Future proofing is a must for me, i really dont want to have to replace an entire pc because of 1 part

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming (wow mainly but i dont want it to just be able to play wow)

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No (old pc will either become a spare or set it up that i only have games & windows on new pc and internet etc on old pc sharing 1 screen)

5. Do you need a monitor? No (already have 24" Samsung 1080p)

5a. If yes, what size do you need. N/A

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?
    1920x1080 widescreen, its a new screen so no.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] Not essential as have my old ones but would be nice to see what yee recommend, what are wireless card and card reader for?

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes

8. How can you pay? Any

9. When are you purchasing?
    Week or two i would think, i can wait a short while if needed.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Cork County (i would love to build it myself but have no experience with it and would possibly take up an offer of help)

Comments

Advertisement