Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Government pull the rug from under the terrorism industry

• 19-08-2014 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Well bloody hell.
    So much for supporting Irish business and trying to create new jobs.
    Spent the last year or two investing in facilities, getting funding, or training your staff ? Already have a good customer base built up with the world's terrorists ? Well Frances Fitzgerald certainly isnt interested in helping you - totally legal one day, illegal and out of business the next :

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0819/638061-terrorism/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sarcasm obviously, but I just don't get your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

"There can be no hiding place in democratic society for those who encourage, recruit or train others to carry out acts of terrorism..."

What about the Kill-Bot factory down the road?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

c_man wrote: »
    What about the Kill-Bot factory down the road?
    Brown Thomas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,901 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'm frightened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

How do you "Train for terrorism"? What does that entail? Dress rehearsal for suicide bombing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

How do you "Train for terrorism"? What does that entail? Dress rehearsal for suicide bombing?

Training involves dress rehearsals in make shift petrol stations where applicants are taught to pay in cash and to ask for agricultural diesel. Of course bonus points if fake registration plates are placed on vehicles before pulling up to station. And how to smile, raise the index finger from the steering wheel salute and nod while driving through a garda checkpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

I think (s)he's Alan Shatter in drag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Fetac Level 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Shyte. That's me new derv-c.a.n factory buggered so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Right the RA have finally stopped killing people, it's time to bring in some terrorism laws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Senna wrote: »
    Right the RA have finally stopped killing people, it's time to bring in some terrorism laws.

I actually support having the EU and being a member. But it's ridiculous that we only take action on issues that the EU care about. Such as this and driving offences(i support clamping down on this, but not ignoring every other policing matter).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

their just towing the NWO police-state-planning line... Next thing the gardai will be wearing body armor and brandishing grenade launchers, a la Missouri.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

All right team watch closely, I'm only going to show you this once

Advertisement