Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Get Away With Murder [ABC] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It returns to the Universal Channel on Sky the 22nd of March at 9pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

i prefer to stick with network 2...

anyone looking at it last night? heating up now!! i knew that when yer one went to the bathroom she would find something!!! looks like wezz is finally finding out what happened....who do you think killed annalyses husband? did anyone get the feeling that analyses blond secretary was previously with the husband? also, whats the deal with frank? remember it was noted that he wasnt a lawyer but nothing more was made of it?
    I think there is a major subplot going on that has yet to be revealed....

did analyses husband kill the girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Sweet jebus what a double episode..

What a way to finish a season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Jesus christ, my head is melted.

I don't know who
    killed Rebecca at this stage.

Poor Oliver broke my heart.

I think it's interesting that Laurel instinctively knew how
    dangerous Frank can be. That he's capable of killing. She also showed some of the same ruthless/conniving qualities as Frank by keeping the ring from Michaela to keep her in line. Very smart.

I'll definitely be watching when it comes back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Wow. Great finish alright.

I basically agree with everything you said FouxDaFaFa!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

Definitely a thrilling season finale but I do think that it's going to get a little ridiculous if
    they keep adding to the body count. I'm not convinced that Annalise and Frank are being honest with each other. I'm also suspicious of Michaela- she seemed awfully keen on getting wild card Rebecca off the scene. I guess we'll just have to wait until the autumn to be further confused!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I have a feeling that the evening they
    held Rebecca in Analise's house and killed her
    will be the "flashback" portion of season 2, like the bonfire was in season 1. That could be done wiell or just be kind of a dragged-out retread of what they did in the first season.

anyone watching last night? interesting....so its wasnt analyse who killed the husband??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I began watching this show on Thursday and have been so addicted to each episode, I just finished the finale there now. Wow, great show!

I really thought Bonnie was going to be revealed as the killer in the end and then they pulled that rug (pun intended) out from under us and gave us a whole new murder to vex our brains over in season 2.

It's such a highly improbable, far fetched show, but it's great fun. Viola Davis is such a brilliant actress, she's mesmerising to watch on screen. One of my favourite scenes was where she was in the bedroom with her mother and the mother confesses to killing her Uncle Clyde for raping her. It was just beautiful to watch those two actresses do their magic.

I can't wait for season 2 now, although I hope they don't keep replaying the same flashback scenes over and over again like they did during the first half of season 1. That was the only irksome aspect of the show for me. The only other bummer is having to wait a week between episodes this time around :(

• Advertisement

I began watching this show on Thursday and have been so addicted to each episode, I just finished the finale there now. Wow, great show!

I really thought Bonnie was going to be revealed as the killer in the end and then they pulled that rug (pun intended) out from under us and gave us a whole new murder to vex our brains over in season 2.

It's such a highly improbable, far fetched show, but it's great fun. Viola Davis is such a brilliant actress, she's mesmerising to watch on screen. One of my favourite scenes was where she was in the bedroom with her mother and the mother confesses to killing her Uncle Clyde for raping her. It was just beautiful to watch those two actresses do their magic.

I can't wait for season 2 now, although I hope they don't keep replaying the same flashback scenes over and over again like they did during the first half of season 1. That was the only irksome aspect of the show for me. The only other bummer is having to wait a week between episodes this time around :(

yes i would fully agree, the flashback scenes can be annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Jesus christ, my head is melted.

I don't know who
    killed Rebecca at this stage.

Was thinking about this and IMO to throw in another swerve
    Wes.....
    might have done it

Is it just me BTW or does anyone get the feeling that
    Wes is Analise's son
    ???

I wonder why Frank owed Sam

whats the deal with frank? he is not a lawyer, what is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Was thinking about this and IMO to throw in another swerve
    Wes.....
    might have done it

Is it just me BTW or does anyone get the feeling that
    Wes is Analise's son
    ???

Was thinking that myself..

jezzer wrote: »

I think PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jezzer wrote: »
    A fixer

Poor Oliver :( I feel so bad for him

deco nate wrote: »
    A fixer

As in a guy that does all the dirty work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Liked the show overall but the over the top racist remarks against white people by the black actors put me off. I don't think white actors wouldbgwt away with saying the same things about black people. Also in the last episode one of the actors put on an Irish accent when talking about paedophile priest's.....

• Advertisement

viztopia wrote: »
    Liked the show overall but the over the top racist remarks against white people by the black actors put me off. I don't think white actors wouldbgwt away with saying the same things about black people. Also in the last episode one of the actors put on an Irish accent when talking about paedophile priest's.....

Yes i picked up on the "Oirish" accent thing but in reality the origin of the majority of catholic priests in the US are Irish or of Irish descent and who can deny that catholic priests are known for pedophelia due to the actions of many of their colleagues, it is fact and we cannot argue with that....regarding the over the top racist remarks, not something I picked up on? overall it was the most mixed cast i've ever seen, bit too much of the gay stuff for my liking though

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

mafaa wrote: »

I thought it was already renewed earlier in the year

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was already renewed earlier in the year

Yup, read that news too, since no formal posting in this thread so get it done here

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Starts back tonight Stateside.

I hope its good and not like revenge which got rather silly

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Just saw the new Eppy
    OMFGWTF

• Advertisement

The season is very gay love it OMG Bonnie!!!!!

Advertisement