Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nashville [ABC - US]

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,712 ✭✭✭squonk

Wow! I don't know about that! The show is about Rayna so I'm not sure how they're going to keep momentum if she's bowing out mid season. I've always seen the show as being about the clash between old Nashville (Rayna) and new Nashville (Juliet). Heck, they even illustrate that on the opening credits just in case anyone is confused. Connie is a great actress as well and grounds the show. Methinks I'm out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

the only thing that bugs me about this is
    you can tell who died from the advert on at the moment.

i also dont get the whole point about rayna leaving, like leaving for good, off to the funny farm, preggers? whats going on, im also worried that with Haydens health issues this year she might not be around for all of it.

I need her and Avery to be okay!!!!!!

i also need Chris cormack to be gay and fabulous in a normal way! and shoe the backwards south that being gay is totes normal. but clearly hes in for a tough ride. (figuratively not literally)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoyed this tonight. Don't know how it's gonna go on without Rayna if she supposedly leaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

Watching the new series tonight, got a new chipped amazon fire stick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭whatever76

new series started on tues night on TG4 - very poor series opener I thought , it better up its game fairly lively

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Rayna was killed off on last nights episode in the US!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,522 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

whatever76 wrote: »
    Wow - check this out Nashville fans !!

STARS OF T.V.'S 'NASHVILLE' TO STAGE FIRST EVER INTERNATIONAL TOUR
    3ARENA - 20TH JUNE 2016

TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 8TH APRIL AT 9AM
    Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, Charles Esten, Sam Palladio
    To Play 3Arena, Dublin on 20th June 2016
    Stars of the hit series “Nashville” are set to play for audiences in Dublin during a first-ever international tour in June. The tour will feature cast members Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, Charles Esten, and Sam Palladio performing songs from the series and original material. Tickets for the Dublin concert at 3Arena on 20th June, 2016 will go on sale Friday April 8th at 9.00am. “Nashville” staged sold-out tours across the United States in 2014 and 2015.

They coming back to Dublin on Monday 19th of June at 3 Arena, ticket prices €49.65 to €70.45 and €60.45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Does that say 2016?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What's the story with all of the concerts being crammed in to June. I have three concerts between the 15th and 25th of June and it'll have been 13 months since I'd last been to a concert by that point!
    I'll have to pass on this I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭irishchris

Well last night's episode is truly one of the best of the entire series. Unfortunately It is one of the saddest and well portrayed I have seen of any show in recent tines

• Advertisement

Rachel Bilson and Kaitlin Doubleday have joined

Watching on TG4 schedule ... just watched Tues episode ... OMG !! didn't see that coming ..... literally jumped on the couch !!
    Also - does anyone find Scarlett painful ?!! She gets all the men then of course !!

Watching on TG4 schedule ... just watched Tues episode ... OMG !! didn't see that coming ..... literally jumped on the couch !!
    Also - does anyone find Scarlett painful ?!! She gets all the men then of course !!

God I can't stand her

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Caprica

I'm watching at TG4 pace. It's been a bit of a mixed season, I found it a bit slow to get going but it has built nicely and I have really enjoyed the last few episodes. It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here. I always liked Scarlett but I'm not to sure what they have done to her this season but she has become very annoying.

The article says that it is the CMT's most popular show with around 1m viewers per episode. There seems to be life left in the show yet. Looking forward to the concert, it was a great night out last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,483 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Coming to Nashville late, myself & the Mrs have been cramming in the episodes since getting hooked though, up to season 4 at the moment & have to say I find Scarlett easily the most annoying character in the whole thing... even my Mrs agree's that she's incredibly frustrating... her 'woe is me act' really grates.

So glad to see its been renewed for a 6th season, at the rate we're watching I reckon we'll be up to date by the end of the month.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Okay I am way to invested in this show considering it's really not that amazing! Hayden's voice is outstanding

Okay I am way to invested in this show considering it's really not that amazing! Hayden's voice is outstanding

Ha I could not have put it better myself !! I just tell myself its a guilty pleasure !!

Powers Boothe who played Rayna's dad has died - RIP

• Advertisement

Scarlett and Maddie both I find annoying[/quote]

I don't think there has ever been a character on tv that I detest more than scarlet. Stopped watching middle of the last season , literally could not stick her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Scarlett and Maddie both I find annoying

I don't think there has ever been a character on tv that I detest more than scarlet. Stopped watching middle of the last season , literally could not stick her![/QUOTE]

They really made a mess of Scarlet's character. She started out as very likeable and has ended a string of misery and neurosis. She's very grating. It's hard to root for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Caprica

Sad to see the end of Nashville, while not the greatest show it has kept me entertained over the last five seasons. For me it’s done quite well post Rayna. I’m surprised it’s been cancelled as I thought it was doing very well for CMT. Hopefully it will go out in style.

Caprica wrote: »
    Sad to see the end of Nashville, while not the greatest show it has kept me entertained over the last five seasons. For me it’s done quite well post Rayna. I’m surprised it’s been cancelled as I thought it was doing very well for CMT. Hopefully it will go out in style.

Yes I thought it was a hit too for CMT and also the tours did well overseas and in US

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

So saddened to read this. Really disappointing

Season 6 has started on Sky Living

I think season 6 starts on TG4 tomorrow night

• Advertisement

Does Daphne call Deacon dad? Where is her dad Teddy, still in jail?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

No, she calls him Deacon. Teddy is still in jail.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Really sad to see the final episode ever but really well done.

Advertisement