Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tequila Beer

Options
  • 30-07-2004 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get this in Dublin? I've heard it's great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Have had it abroad and it rips the stomach out of you! Best bet would be O Brien's/Cheers, bu don't know if it is available at all over here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I tried O Briens, Might try cheers.

Got some in France. Don't really like it, too sweet.
    I have one can left, for the highest bidder. Start bidding at €2

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Blisterman wrote:
    Got some in France. Don't really like it, too sweet.

If you dont like it why are you looking for a place that sells it
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

fragile wrote:
    If you dont like it why are you looking for a place that sells it
    :confused:

Id imagine seeing as there was 3 weeks between his first post and most recent post he's been in France and tried there? :cool:

• Advertisement

Exactly. Unfortunatly I bought a 5 litre can to try it out. I also bought a small can, which is what I'm auctioning off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Eh maybe I'm mistaken but isn't Desperados the brand that mixes beer and tequila? I remember that was hard to get at one stage but thought it was everywhere now. It's not that amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

The Mexican fools who made that stuff should be thrown into the Gulf. Might as well throw their Chihuahua's in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

KevIRL wrote:
    Id imagine seeing as there was 3 weeks between his first post and most recent post he's been in France and tried there? :cool:

Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Is it not the depth charge where you have your pint of beer and drop a glass of tequila shot into it, drink it quickly when the glass hits the bottom?

Why not try that?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Corega wrote:
    The Mexican fools who made that stuff should be thrown into the Gulf. Might as well throw their Chihuahua's in too.

You talking about tequila or tequila beer? Cause tequila is the drink of the GODS!

To try something a bit different to the usual lemon and salt combo...

With gold tequilla only - pour a shot. Cut a slice of orange and sprinkle some cinnamon on it. Down shot and bite into orangle slice. mmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭query

I've seen it in Molloys Superstore in Clonsilla

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I remember in France a few years ago drinking a "Destroy".

Take one pint of lager, add a shot of gin and a little lemon juice for a one-way trip to oblivion... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

Its Desperados. Not very exciting at all. Tastes like sweet corona. Its not bad though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

yah it's desperados alright and it's only alright

Advertisement