Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Quote Thread (Lines that have stuck with you)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

"Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you. You never did anything wrong. I used to try to forget about you. I used to try to pretend that you didn't exist, but I can't. You're my girl. You're my little girl. And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

The Wrestler

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭cml387

"Game over man, it's game over!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Tropic Thunder

"Keep a secret? A camera truck in London just plowed into Judi Dench."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

"You either smoke, or you get smoked, and you got smoked"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,129 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry, no list threads as per forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement