Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL League Codes 2014-2015

• 19-07-2014 1:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd start a thread for leagues that people may wish to join.

Feel free to add codes from other websites etc. as appropriate.

Here's a couple to get the ball rolling.

FantasyFootballScout.co.uk 11856-4526

Boards.ie (Not pay league) 27869-36750

The game's only live a couple of days so lots of leagues will be added shortly, I expect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Whats the code for the FSA league? Or has it not been renewed yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Whats the code for the FSA league? Or has it not been renewed yet?

Doesn't look like it's been renewed yet. I don't know who set it up originally either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

tom_k wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it's been renewed yet. I don't know who set it up originally either...

I think it was Nuri Sahin (former mod)

jebforever wrote: »
    I think it was Nuri Sahin (former mod)

I've just PMed him asking him if he'd mind renewing it and to send on the code or post it here if he can do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Any codes to other cash leagues? I wouldn't mind joining a few others.

Edit: Not just cash leagues but leagues with any prizes?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I've just PMed him asking him if he'd mind renewing it and to send on the code or post it here if he can do that.

Boards.ie FSA League - 8001-65929

I can change who the admin is, but someone needs to give me a name (their full name used on the fantasy site) as to who wants to be the new admin. I'm not really fussed who wants it, but maybe it's best the regulars here discuss it amongst themselves first and then PM, I'll get around to it then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Give it to Micky Turner!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,551 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

I can change who the admin is, but someone needs to give me a name (their full name used on the fantasy site) as to who wants to be the new admin. I'm not really fussed who wants it, but maybe it's best the regulars here discuss it amongst themselves first and then PM, I'll get around to it then?
    Surely you're missing the game by now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

If this wasnt sorted today, then it might be best to start up a new league as the poster has been site banned (details) and it may not be possible to run the league after this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

KevIRL wrote: »
    If this wasnt sorted today, then it might be best to start up a new league as the poster has been site banned (details) and it may not be possible to run the league after this season

Jaysus. Yup, a new league might be best.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »

He'd already reactivated the league but handing over the admin duties hadn't happened yet to my knowledge.

A fresh league might be better to ensure continuity of control etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Having terrible probs getting internet on holliers!Here's a quick link to 5th Bohs FF Comp launched today (will post something more comprehensive in the next few days).Don't worry if you don't get the league code quickly...I'll be back home Sunday night!

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

Just reposting this from the friendlies thread. Will reluctantly, out of love of the club, also post the Harps one here shortly despite not really wanting to be up against ye fckers in my 'home' competition. :(

http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=901

Here. Now please only enter if you're crap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Email that went out tonight to all who entered the last Bohs FF Comp (I'll get the poster up here shortly)...

Hi All

God it was a few very short few months!I've been a tad busy over the period getting everything together for

the 5th Bohemian FC Fantasy Football Competition. (my last but hopefully another Bohs fan will take the baton

...you get Xmas Day off!).

The good news is that it's the best one yet with loads of class prizes up for grabs.Cystic Fibrosis Ireland will receive

5% of the entry fees.

This season in addition to major cash prizes (including a record €750 for the winner and a not to be sneezed at €250

for the runner up) there are fantastic monthly and quarterly prizes including a priceless Ireland Saipan top signed by

the squad and Roy Keane,a €300 Friedland CCTV Home Security Kit,4 golf four-balls,Casa Rebelde T-Shirts,€80

Spawell Driving Range Card and signed Pat Jennings goalkeeper gloves.

Full information is in this link http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

A poster promoting the competition can be downloaded from the link directly below.

Cheers

Bohs FF Comp Organising Committee

Bump

Btw, any word on that Shels league CSF? Entered the Bohs one and will probably do LOI ones ahead of the FSA pay league if they look decent.

FHFC wrote: »
    Btw, any word on that Shels league CSF? Entered the Bohs one and will probably do LOI ones ahead of the FSA pay league if they look decent.

Nope haven't heard back from the trust yet.

Good man FHFC...I'll enter your one...€20 quid pro quo ;)

Good man FHFC...I'll enter your one...€20 quid pro quo ;)

In now...God you have good few more entrants than me:)

Think I'll also need to keep the LOI spirit alive and join both your leagues, is there bank transfer options for payment available?

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Think I'll also need to keep the LOI spirit alive and join both your leagues, is there bank transfer options for payment available?

Should be ok. Let me know if you join and I'll sort it with the lad running it.

Should be ok. Let me know if you join and I'll sort it with the lad running it.
    Joined and paid, didn't realise I could pay by Debit Card. 1 euro post and packaging.

Shame on you.

Paid up to the Bohs 1 too. Just waiting for the code.

Paid up to the Bohs 1 too. Just waiting for the code.

Bohs FF HQ is open late tonight (what's new!)...I'll get our Customer Services Dept to contact you immediately.

Bohs FF HQ is open late tonight (what's new!)...I'll get our Customer Services Dept to contact you immediately.
    Joined up and all, cheers

Joined and paid, didn't realise I could pay by Debit Card. 1 euro post and packaging.

Shame on you.

No post and packaging with the Bohs one even though I'll have to package 20+ superb prizes ;)

Joined up and all, cheers

Think I'll do an all-nighter...they go to bed early in Donegal!

Think I'll do an all-nighter...they go to bed early in Donegal!

Finn Harps. Its a 24/7 kinda thing. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Joe.ie
    712092–175555

• Advertisement

Joe.ie
    712092–175555
    F*ck joe.ie and everything they stand for!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

F*ck joe.ie and everything they stand for!!!

Why is that?

zarquon wrote: »
    Why is that?

Awh Jesus, have you ever seen the ****e they post!!! Everything that is wrong with society.

Up there in cringyness with the LADbible

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Whats the FSA pay league?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Whats the FSA pay league?

Wa60S3a.jpg

Said I'd put this up a page or two back (sorry about the delay!).As part of the LOI FF Twinning Solidarity Pact with the Finn Harps FF League, FHFC is required to wallpaper every pub in Ballybofey with hundreds of the posters ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 fpleire

Join our #FPL League: 9302-123042 @FPLEire

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Any other free leagues up yet? Last year Newstalk, Balls.ie, Totalfpl and the like all had free leagues. Any gone up yet?

frimpong wrote: »
    Any other free leagues up yet? Last year Newstalk, Balls.ie, Totalfpl and the like all had free leagues. Any gone up yet?

TotalFPL have renewed their league so if you were in it last year it should have added you again this year. The league code on their homepage is still last years one.

Balls.ie don't seem to have released their code either yet. Same with Newstalk, TodayFM, 2FM etc.

I might get tweetin' them.

Actually here's the TotalFPL Official League Code: 3913-1761

From their twitter...

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

TotalFPL have renewed their league so if you were in it last year it should have added you again this year. The league code on their homepage is still last years one.

Balls.ie don't seem to have released their code either yet. Same with Newstalk, TodayFM, 2FM etc.

I might get tweetin' them.

I have a new account this year so I have to add myself to the different leagues again.

If you do tweet them and they reply with codes could you post them up here?

• Advertisement

frimpong wrote: »
    I have a new account this year so I have to add myself to the different leagues again.

If you do tweet them and they reply with codes could you post them up here?

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dobber82

Hotpress have created a mini league and say there will be prizes.

Code is 1005834-239916

Balls.ie League code 1024005-244425

From the Bohemian Football Club Facebook page (posted a few hours ago):
    Just a little over a week to go before sales close and the 5th Bohemian FC Fantasy Football Competition starts.So far over €50 has been raised for Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and the aim is to at least treble that amount.Sign up now and don't miss out on a competition that has no equal in terms of the value and number of prizes given out (overall,quarterly,monthly and best game week score).

For ease of reference I've extrapolated the 'Prizes' bit from the above link and added a bit of extra info:

PRIZES GALORE
    As usual we have lots of fantastic overall prizes to give out. The breakdown is as follows:

1st €750
    2nd €250
    3rd €150
    4th €100
    5th €50

AND THERE’S MORE…
    In addition, there are lots of fantastic monthly (x10+) and quarterly (x4) prizes. The following prizes will be up for grabs from August to May (order of prizes from September to May will be notified to participants by email as competition progresses):

Ireland Saipan top signed by squad and…Roy Keane! (Quarter 1 Prize)
    2 Camera Plus Screen Home Wireless CCTV Kit (Friedland CWFK4D..retails at €300 and will be Q2 prize)
    Stephen Ward’s signed jersey from 26 May Ireland v Turkey game
    Signed Ireland football (Given,O’Shea etc)
    Signed Pat Jennings goalkeeper gloves
    Golf Four-Balls @ Druids Heath, Castleknock, Corballis and Elmgreen (Castleknock = GameWeek 3 Prize)
    €80 Spawell Driving Range Card
    1lt Jameson & Crate of Soft Drinks (x2)
    Cinnamon Café & Savoy Cinema Afternoon for 2 (x2)
    Game of Footee for 4
    Ballygowan Water Cooler (57 lt for 2 months)
    Brian Murphy’s signed QPR 2013/14 jersey
    Lots of Bohs stuff (3-2 84 jersey, signed Steven Beattie away jersey etc)
    2 Offside/Casa Rebelde T Shirts (Socrates and Maradona)

BEST GAME WEEK SCORE PRIZE
    The highest game week score over the course of the competition will win a €50 Glasnevin Glass voucher to spend on their fantastic range of stained glass products.

SELLERS’ PRIZE
    Sell 3 entries (including to yourself if necessary!) and be entered into a draw for a fourball at Corballis Golf Club and a crate of soft drinks (sell 6 entries and be entered into draw twice etc).NOBODY HAS SOLD 3 ENTRIES AS OF YET!!;)
    PS Don't forget about our sister comp,the Finn Harps FPL being run by FHFC!!....http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=901

Score.ie

1137213-271081

No mention of prizes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

From the Bohemian Football Club Facebook page (posted a few hours ago):

For ease of reference I've extrapolated the 'Prizes' bit from the above link and added a bit of extra info:

PS Don't forget about our sister comp,the Finn Harps FPL being run by FHFC!!....http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=901

Does it take long for the Bohs code to come through? I paid about an hour ago and nothing in junk or spam either.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Does it take long for the Bohs code to come through? I paid about an hour ago and nothing in junk or spam either.

Shouldn't be long but will depend if the guy is online. It'll come through don't worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Shouldn't be long but will depend if the guy is online. It'll come through don't worry.

thanks a mill, it just got I there, not too familiar with paypal, I thought it was an instant generated reply and that I had entered something wrong but in now, cheers.

thanks a mill, it just got I there, not too familiar with paypal, I thought it was an instant generated reply and that I had entered something wrong but in now, cheers.

Nah, once the PayPal went thru it'd be some lad sending the email manually.

It's not automatic Hogey007....I needed a bite to eat!!I'll be at the UCD v Bohs game tonight so nowt will issue for a few hours (just in case anybody is a tad worried!).

PS Thanks for manning the office FHFC ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement