Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Request] RTÉ Stardust Documentary Recording

• 20-02-2006 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭

Did anyone manage to record the Stardust documentary from last week into any digital format?
    DVD or some form of media file?
    Unfortunately, my tv card was acting up at the time and I couldn't record it and a few people I know missed it who really want to see it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, I'd love to see this as well....very disappointed that I missed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

Some people promised it earlier in the week but no word.
    Somebody must have a copy...

Evening crowd might know?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭vanti

Yeah guys - if anyone spots this - can they let me know - checked the usual torrents and ftp sites but no sign of it : ( Thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I'd like to see this too. There's probably gonna be a repeat on RTE some time soon. They wouldn't spend all that money and just show it once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭vanti

Hmmm not sure it's true - but heard RTE 'have no plans' to show it again. Don't think it'll make DVD either but fingers crossed.

There's got to be one person who recorded it in the country!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

im still looking, 6 months after starting to look for this documentary. no one found anything since??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

This Documentary Is Being Shown On Rte 1 At 9:30 Tonight

Hope You All Get To See It!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

When's part two on. it was that one I missed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Looks like they're showing both parts tonight.

Saw it when it was on last year. Very good.

If this is an RTE decision i think its very unappropriate to repeat a drama of that nature and highly unconsiderate toward the families of the 48 victims.

However on reflection i think it may have been approved by the Families of the Victims to intensify their campaign for justice. If this is the case it shows what a shambles Bertie Ahern (a nth dublin city man) and the government are.

This should have been put to bed long ago and the people allowed some closure. Its a disgrace when bereaved families still have to hammer on the door 26 years,and 5 months later for justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Just watched the program (drama not documentary) on RTE tonight. I didnt know there was a doc but I would love to see it. The drama was well done in my opinion and utterly heart-breaking. What an incredibly tragedy, its just chilling to think about it, and to think that 25 years on the families still have no justice, incredible.

Advertisement