Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LLDP Client for Windows

Options
  • 09-09-2014 10:36am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

Can anyone out there recommend a decent LLDP client for Windows 2008 server?

I'm looking to install on all Windows servers to help with connections in remote sites using the MAC address on either end of a connections as a reference.

We use a wide variety of network cards, switches and specs of servers but the servers are mostly from one manufacturer so that helps.

I'm been looking around and there are plenty of open source and paid options out there but I just don't have the time to go through them all and test, so if I can get a few recommendations to start with and at least discard the ones that don't work or do as they claim, it will help greatly.

Thanks,
    Tox

Advertisement