Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trekkie Totty

Options
  • 17-05-2003 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I can't believe it, there has been a Star Trek board for a week or so now and no totty? I thought of putting a thread here about this and then I saw an ad on Sky for "Trekkie Totty" night which is on soon on Sky 1.

I would have to go for Jeri Ryan as the gorgeous yet stern Borg implant. rar.
    jeri092001.jpg

Mind you that Vulcan from enterprise is a tad foxy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

She was on that MTV Metallica ICON thingie in a mini skirt with long hair....

Not bad, and that's just my honest opinion!

I wont admit who I had a crush on in Star Trek as my reputation would be in tatters......

.....Moreso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I always thought Deanna's mother was a very tasty morsel even if I do say so myself or that replacement doctor they had for Beverly for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Beverly Crusher......... seriously.

I'll show myself out.

Your just jealous that she got to feel up Jean-Luc every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Hoshi from Enterprise.

http://www.scifispace.com/db_ent_park1.jpg

http://www.time-scape.com/lindapark/splash.jpg

Nyum.

img tags should really be enabled btw :)

• Advertisement

Yes I agree, I want to be able to post German pictures of Picard on a toilet seat without having to get people to click on a link.

picard.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Tasha Yar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

Number one has to Seven(and Sky agree), Ensign Ro was a bit of alright, Yoshi and I had a bit of a thing for Belanna Torres from Series 4 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Vash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

img tags should really be enabled btw :)

can it be done for this forum if so how and i'll sort it out?

oh and seven of nine, quality

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

thanking you

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

well having seen the .avi file og Joleen ballock doing her Maxim photo shoot i put her top. Gowan the pan far of tapau. Before her it had to be terry farrell jadzia Daz from ds9, much better than that oudgy dax they replaced her with in season 7. Sure terry farrell was even great in that sit com she does now or even as far back as hell raiser 3!

Advertisement