Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Meteor mobile .apk

Options
  • 22-08-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get it please?? The version before todays update?? Need desperately.....Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I'll try have a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

I'll try have a look for you.

Oh wow thanks so much!

dragona wrote: »
    Oh wow thanks so much!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/58g3p3celh9exu3/My%20Meteor_ie.meteor_1.0.6_212.apk?dl=0

Let me know if it works for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Did you find that through Google?

I did a quick search for the OP and seen a few myself from sites I've never heard of. I'd be very cautious of installing apps from sources you don't know. You don't know what they are/contain.

It might be fine but I wouldn't chance it personally. I'd hope someone with the app that hasn't updated yet can back it up and make it available.

Just out of curiosity why do you need an older version?

Nope! I made a backup from my own Tablet, haven't updated the app in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Fair play.

Apologies, when I searched the two main results that came up where the same version you uploaded so thought you'd found it online.

Yeah, I just used an APK extractor and then uploaded to Dropbox.

No idea what version that app is but I haven't updated it in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

Fantastic - works perfectly. Thanks so much I was kicking myself for having updated on my OneM8. Crashed constantly!Would not connect! I'm grateful:)

dragona wrote: »
    Fantastic - works perfectly. Thanks so much I was kicking myself for having updated on my OneM8. Crashed constantly!Would not connect! I'm grateful:)

Glad to be of help :)

Enjoy!

Advertisement