Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scroll of Resurrection

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Dakkon wrote: »
    Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection if they still exist. Looking to jump back in after 2 years away.

They do still exist for now but wont be soon,PM your email/character name and realm.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,682 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anybody know how I go about getting the seven day return Azeroth thingy. Tempted to go back to wow but would not mind going back for a week first. Had a mail from blizzard but the damn thing expired on the 2nd April.....

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody know how I go about getting the seven day return Azeroth thingy. Tempted to go back to wow but would not mind going back for a week first. Had a mail from blizzard but the damn thing expired on the 2nd April.....

if you log into your battle.net account you should find the option there somewere think its 10days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

Do they still do scrolls? looking to try out the game again

nope there gone months ago mate

if you login to your account you still should be able to get 10day free trial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

yeah did just that but got 1xp from lvl 86 so just bought it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

Anyway... the best for both would be to send an invite to someone who wants to return to WoW. That way both sides gain something in return =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Some one rezz mehh plix..

john.dale.gunning@gmail.com

not sure if im eligible i played about 2/3 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12850026/the-scroll-of-resurrection-retires-2-11-2014

Scroll of resurrection was abolished earlier this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

mother ***ers i subbed up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Lone Stone wrote: »
    mother ***ers i subbed up

Welcome back to the dark side ;)

Advertisement