Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars #1: Hot Topic recalled variant

Options
  • 31-01-2015 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Back story if anyone is unaware, Google the recalled star wars hot topic #1 variant.

Have an option to buy a copy of this for lower than its going for on eBay, but still a significant number.

I'm not sure whether this variant will go back on sale after the pop characters are released, and therefore become no longer rare and recalled.

Any insight folks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FrewBrews

Apparently Hot Topic are back to selling them so prices are falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

FrewBrews wrote: »
    Apparently Hot Topic are back to selling them so prices are falling.

So I hear, is there a reprint without the avengers advert?

Dragula003 wrote:
    So I hear, is there a reprint without the avengers advert?

I haven't a clue to be honest but my best guess is they didn't destroy any and are just using the original stock. I don't see why they pulled it due to that ad though. I mean if it's because the hulk figure is a spoiler for "Age of Ultron" it's silly as the figures are coming out months before the movie anyways. Perhaps this is why they are continuing to stock it?

You'd wanna double check though cause if it is a reprint then an original could be worth a fair whack.

Advertisement