Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway based musician looking for vocalist

Options
  • 12-11-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

music project galway city
    i've played music profesionally on and off all my life, im 40. i would be interested in doing an acoustic set that would interpret or do an alternative take on popular and current music, this would be with a view to getting a few gigs around galway. i've played in a few cover bands and dont think i could face doing straight covers on any genre of music, the very thought depresses me. looking to spend time to develop an interesting set.

i live in the city, drop me a line if your interested. i play guitar,bass,piano and vocals,im looking for a bass player and vocalist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ProgRock

Hi bg007,
    I have been playing acoustic guitar for a few yrs and a little electric also and am also trying to get something started for the start of 2012.

Have you any interest in developing original material? It's along the lines of 1970's Pink Floyd.

Any samples of your stuff on youtube, etc?

Cheers

ProgRock

bg007 wrote: »
    music project galway city
    i've played music profesionally on and off all my life, im 40. i would be interested in doing an acoustic set that would interpret or do an alternative take on popular and current music, this would be with a view to getting a few gigs around galway. i've played in a few cover bands and dont think i could face doing straight covers on any genre of music, the very thought depresses me. looking to spend time to develop an interesting set.

i live in the city, drop me a line if your interested. i play guitar,bass,piano and vocals,im looking for a bass player and vocalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bg007

hi,

would be interested in doing anything interesting, i have written a few songs and their available to hear on myshowcasemusic, i wrote them over a couple of days and they are all very different. I'd be open to playing any time of music,link is below:

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/galo007

i would be very interested in meeting up if your in galway to see what happens. im in knocknacarra,

Brendan
    <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bg007: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bg007

opps sorry about that,i'm a bit of a novice,

Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bg007 wrote: »
    opps sorry about that,i'm a bit of a novice,

Brendan
    No worries! If you've got any specific questions about the forum send them my way and I'll do my best to answer them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Josiemul

Singer song writer recorded some of my music in Boston in June 2011. Have a lot of original material dont know if you are intrested www.joannemullins.ie drop us an e-mail

Advertisement