Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy s1 - alarm

• 07-08-2012 8:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know why my alarm wont turn off?

I had it set for 8am this morning, woke up at 7 so just turned the alarm off and went about my day cleaning the kitchen. at 8 o clock I hear the familiar sound of my alarm going off even though I'd turned it off and the little clock icon dissapeared from the top of the phone

it's always done this.. if I get up before my alarm is due to go off, i have to setr my alarm to 10 minutes ago.. so if I wake up at 7am, I just set my alarm for 6:50 and have to remember later on that day to set it back to 8am.. I just forgot this morning and straight turned the alarm off

but that's stupid.. I should be able to just turn the alarm off withoutn having to worry about it going off anyway and waking everybody else in the house up because I'm too far away from it to hear it beeping

any ideas? should I be using a market alarm clock app instead of the default one on the phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

Are you using the stock alarm clock? You might have a third party alarm app that you forgot about.

Advertisement