Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy rubber snakes

Options
  • 11-05-2015 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a head piece for Medusa for an exam and cant find anywhere to buy small rubber snakes - can anyone suggest anything? Around the Dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Air_Bass

Sunny.Days wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm trying to make a head piece for Medusa for an exam and cant find anywhere to buy small rubber snakes - can anyone suggest anything? Around the Dublin area

You could try those €uro shops (Ilac ctr. and also Moore street) or Dealz or Tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

How about the art shop in Stephen's Green? I'm nearly sure I saw various critters last time I was there (although that was a LONG time ago!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

Oh I know the one you're talking about Treasure Bin - never even thought of that!! I ended up getting a few bigger ones in Smyths and cutting them up. Thanks for the suggestions :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Try a sweet shop! Some might sell gum snakes which would be similar.

Advertisement