Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binding Rings: where can I get them.. ?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm doing a project where I need to acquire binding rings similar to below..

7Gsnaprings.jpg

They need to be circular and to be able to snap shut.. I've tried every stationary shop in portlaoise and they dont have them (only have the regular plastic binders for binding machines.)

I also looked online and I cant find any in Ireland on ebay, nor in any of the online stationary shops.. I thought these would be easy to get... Anybody know somewhere online or in the South Kildare area / Laois area where I can buy these.. ?

thanks in advance..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Typically I just found one on the last site I was checking... *eyes to heaven* .. I've spent about two hours looking for them..

http://www.officespot.ie/q-connect-binding-ring-19mm-pack-of-100-kf02216.html

If anybody knows a store I could pick them up in that would help as well.. otherwise I'll just buy them from officespot..

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭briscotti

Hi Jonathan. I know you posted a while back and you have more than likely gotten these by now, but for future reference if you are based in Dublin, I have seen these for sale in Reads on Nassau Street. They are downstairs, to the right, on the shelving that is in front of the tills, down to the very far right in the corner. THey come in a little box and I think it's about 7 euro for about 10 of them. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neelyohara

Oh sweet! I was actually planning to pick up some of them for a future project! Most normal stationary shops should stock them but at least now if I can't find them I'll know to just head to Reads!

• Site Banned Posts: 77 ✭✭Unruly Hector

Did you ever find anywhere else that you can get those binding rings. I need them for a little project I am working on..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Welcome,

Check online hardware stores, or Amazon if nothing else should have it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement