Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy V Desire (HD/Z)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Bluefoam wrote: »
    agreed, the galaxy feels cheap in the hand.

But the phone certainly isn't :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭5500

Pre ordered the HD from clove today, they had the release date as the 6th but its gone to the 11th now.

I originally had a desire and got tempted by an iphone4 and jumped ship, now Im jumping back to android just as quick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Bugzy

your gonna be waiting for a while :) they always let ya pre order and keep putting of the release date :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Really hope it's not like the N900 in waiting times.. I had a two month pre order on that and it was still over a month late.

Was kinda late off the mark for the HD, so I'd be happy with the start of November... BUT dont want to wait at all! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

From clove.co.uk
    All UK unlocked / SIM-free stock delayed until late October

From Play.com
    Due for release on 19 October 2010

...gonna be feckin christmas..:(

I wonder what the story is with that, I had an email from sales yesterday saying they had stock due tomorrow, yesterday evening it said stock arriving on the 11th.

There was mention of meteor getting it here for the 16th but from phones Ive bought previously from clove the networks here were always a minimum of a month behind them

Desire Z on amazon (co.uk) saying it will be released on 1 November.
    DHD still saying 11th October however.

Darn. amazon ust updated info:

DHD now 25th Oct.

Grrr..

Just had an email from clove
    Sorry the units have not been launched yet. No machines are available until at least the end of next week. Your unit should go in 2-3 weeks

I've a feeling Ill be waiting even longer! There's talk in other thread of irish networks having them in the next few days, I wonder is this really likely as anytime I've bought a simfree from clove before the irish networks are normally at least a month behind releasing here

• Advertisement

Hmm really happy I went with the SGS now, the wait, postpone, wait, postpone would kill me.

Advertisement