Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash programmer

Options
  • 27-06-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Greetings first time posting here.

Im looking for some help.... I have an idea for a flash program, that lets users upload images and then re-encodes them over a video. I have all the necessary skills for the video parts but i need someone with the know how in order to turn this into an application in flash, that can be used over the web. Id imagine auto scripts are the way forward or perhaps there's a better way.

Dose anybody on here have the necessary skills or know where i could source someone, ive been looking up DCU graduates of multimedia, but their site seems out of date.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

We do not allow solicating of work on this forum. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Fair enough, i should have read the forum rules.

Im a student myself, and im just looking to be pointed in the right direction, this is for a college project unfortunatly the resources here can't help me out, so i thought id try you guys.

apoligies

Advertisement