Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Male acoustic guitarist/singer in Galway City

Options
  • 20-01-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to start an acoustic duo type thing (with the possibility of expanding to include violin and piano at a later date). Very Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan-ish!

My influences include Bon Iver, James Vincent McMorrow, Joshua Radin, Imogen Heap, Damien Rice, Glen Hansard, Elbow, Ingrid Michaelson, Jamie Cullum, Josh Ritter etc. I'm sure ye get the idea.

I am a singer and harmonies are my speciality, but unfortunately my guitar skills are still extremely basic! I'm getting there though! I've sang with a group before and I loved it, so I would love to get something similar going again! If anyone is interested please get in touch!

Laura :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 zoom505

Hi Laura, we are looking for a second vocalist/ piano player for harmonies. Not quite where ur at but close enough. Pm me if you are interested in jamming with us. Influences, cardigans, fleetwood mac, garbage etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 heirst

hey laura,im recording 5 tracks at the moment and need harmonies,i have the very same interests as you,call or text on 085 2795543,i have a charted single and meteor nomination.loads of recordings if u want to hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 laura_molly

Heya! That sounds great! Unfortunately I'm traveling at the moment and wont be back until the beginning of next month... is that too late for you? If not, feel free to send on some tracks to me... my e-mail is laura.molly.hicks@gmail.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 eoghan-strange

Hey there,

Sounds like this could be a fun little project.
    I'm a singer/songwriter myself and have been in a couple of bands in my native Limerick and I have some gigging experience with original material.
    Drop me a PM if you fancy a Jam sometime.

Advertisement