Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updated to 4.1.1 - wifi keeps connecting?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I've just updated to the above firmware and everything is working fine. However, I notice that the wifi is connecting every few mins like it was when I originally got the phone.

I solved this by going into the phone a dialling *#0011# and then clicking the menu button and selecting "wifi"

then where it said "wifi power save mode" i selected it to "off".

This worked perfectly and would only need to be redone whenever the phone was rebooted. And the wifi didn't keep scanning and reconnecting every few minutes.

However, the problem is back since I updated and the above solution doesn't seem to work anymore for it??

It's set to "off" but it keeps connecting to the wifi every few mins.

Has anyone else experienced this and any suggestions to fix it?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Also, how can I get CWM back onto my phone? The app is there still, but when I click it it says "app isn't installed"!

I have root access as Titanium works fine etc and so does superuser.

Just need to get CWM back to back up stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

What phone you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

What phone you on?

Sorry meant to include that - S3

Advertisement