Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Triumph

Options
  • 15-01-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    Has anyone had experience with these fellas? I need a few new bits for my own horse, Bike world are expensive for parts so I got recommended Celtic Triumph today.
    www.celtictriumph.ie
    I need a new ignition for the Trophy 900 and a full service, anyone any idea how much it *should* cost?

Thanks fellas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

happy to hear they're finally open :) might tip out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

so there is a new triumph store opening in ireland ?
    FAN-TAS-TIC.
    Does this mean bikeworld has lost the triumph brand ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Not sure tbh, I've emailed them but have no reply as of 3 days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Glad to hear your back on the road again Jon, best of luck with your new bike stay safe.

Odysseus wrote: »
    Glad to hear your back on the road again Jon, best of luck with your new bike stay safe.

Hi mate, how are you?
    It's great to be honest. I just have to get a few bits done to the bike before she's road safe again!
    Hope you're well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Jon wrote: »
    Hi mate, how are you?
    It's great to be honest. I just have to get a few bits done to the bike before she's road safe again!
    Hope you're well.

I'm good cheers mate. I still plodding along on the KLE and the Transalp. I can't fault the KLE I have clocked it in the four years I have and so far little work done on it. I'm mad busy with prep work for going back to the desert, but after that things will slow down a tad and hopefully I'll get over to one of you training days. Enjoy your re-found freedom when you get the bits and peices sorted.

Odysseus wrote: »
    I'm good cheers mate. I still plodding along on the KLE and the Transalp. I can't fault the KLE I have clocked it in the four years I have and so far little work done on it. I'm mad busy with prep work for going back to the desert, but after that things will slow down a tad and hopefully I'll get over to one of you training days. Enjoy your re-found freedom when you get the bits and peices sorted.[/QUOTE]

I most certainly will. See you soon ;)

Advertisement